Details: Tourism Inventory
Culture Tour In Suklaphanta Area:
Rani Tal is a natural lake that is nestled in the forest. It
provides excellent habitat for a truly impressive variety of
birdlife. Many of the reserves wildlife can be observed around
the lake from the Machan. Near Rani Tal is the ancient Temple
of Singphal, devoted to Lord Shiva. During the Dasain
Festival, Hindus come here to worship Singphal.
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal (Kathmandu Airport)
Pick up from airport, rest in hotel. Evening visit to Monkey
Temple lies on the hilltop only a kilometer far from Thamel
for Kathmandu evening Valley view.
Day 2: Whole day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
After breakfast you have sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
The Valley is cradle of Nepali culture and civilization is the
largest valley in the Midlands and certainly the most
beautiful. There are seven UNESCO recognized World Heritage
Sites within 20 km. Those are: Swayambhu Nath Stupa, Boudha
Nath, Bhaktapur City, Changu Narayan Temple, Pashupati Nath
Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square. Today we
arrange you to visit all above Cultural Center. Over night in
Day 3 9 Trekking
Day 10: Rest and souvenir shopping
Today you will spend your last day of this trip in Nepal with
shopping Nepali products as souvenir for your family and
friends. If necessary guide is happy to help you for shopping.
Day 11: Drive back to KTM IntÆl Airport for onward flight.
In the morning, after breakfast our airport representative
will go Kathmandu Airport to drop you there. Your trip in
Nepal (Culture Tour in Sukla Phanta Area) is completed!
Additional 20% is charged in the price of group size two if
you are alone
Tour type: Full Equipped Camping
The given price includes:
(Following All Normal Tour Costs)
* Airport pick up & drop service (From & To Kathmandu
* Twin-sharing room with private bath (BB basis) in Kathmandu
* Sightseeing package tour as per itinerary in Kathmandu,
Patan & Bhaktapur
* Eco-friendly Trekking green belt
* Inter-tour flight from KTM - KTM
* 20-kg baggage (Maximum) allowance, or as specified on your
* All surface transportation as per itinerary to tour base
point & from end point-Kathmandu
* Long experienced and trained trekking crews
* Insurance, lodging, food and allowance to your trekking
* Trekking permit fee
* Special Permit for Upper Mustang restricted area
* Annapurna Conservation Area Fees
* Trekking equipment (sleeping bag, down jacket, tent &
* Costs (lodging, food & allowance) of liaison officer, as per
* All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in your sport tour
* Casino coupon (if you like to visit casino of Nepal)
* Shopping guide (if required)
* Related gratuities for services included in the itinerary
The price does not include
* International airfares
* The cost of personal items like laundry, drinks with meals
or otherwise, incidental, etc.
* Airport security charges if levied by any airport to cover
the cost of security arrangements.
* Airport taxes
* Optional excursions
* Cost of visas and passports where is necessary
* Transport between your home to home airport/port/station
* Gratuities for services provided on a personal basis
* The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one
person is traveling
* All others except committed to provide in price included